Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Technorati launches new Twittorati website today

Blog search engine and advertising power house Technorati has joined forces with Sawhorse Media the makers of Muckrack.com, to bring the world Twittorati.com "Where the blogosphere meets the Twittersphere".

According to the new service "Twittorati tracks the tweets from the highest authority bloggers, starting with the entire Technorati Top 100 and soon including many more of the web's most influential voices."

To be honest I don't know what to think, it seems like Technorati is reaching a bit far on this one.. Maybe it's just me being biased, I mean I don't dislike Twitter, I wouldn't say things like it's insecure, full of bugs, or loaded with scams, or anything like that would I?

Well head over there check it out and leave a comment or two on what you think.

If you find this article helpful, Digg it..

~Matt

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i don't think if this is a loaded of scams or anything.I don't really think so.






Arizona Payroll Services